Delphi Pharmaceuticals Privacy Statement
Delphi Pharmaceuticals (“We/Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be
processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal
data and how we will treat it.
- Measuring how many people are using the different areas of the website so that popular sections can be
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how visitors interact with the website so we can improve the
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information several times
during one task.
- Cookies may be used on our customer facing applications, and although we are not actively storing any
information pertaining to the user in a form of a cookie, some of the application servers which we use may write
temporary files to enable them to perform as part of their normal usage.
- The data is not recorded by us.
- Cookies do not usually contain personally identifiable information, and if at times we require you to register
your information, the cookie which is associated with your registration information is used in a limited manner
to allow us to offer increased functionality of our website. We do not share any of our data with any third
parties. The personal or system information is not stored in the cookie.
accept cookies, reject cookies or notify you on each occasion that a cookie is sent to you. To find out more
about cookies, and how to actively manage how they are used on your computer, please
visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please check this website periodically to inform yourself of any updates.
Information we may collect from you
We, and the companies that work on our behalf, may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.Delphipharm.com (our site). We may also
ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for
our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
Storage and security of your personal data
We take all reasonable safeguards to keep all your personal information as secure as is possible. In addition to a
rigorously enforced data handling policy, all our staff members are made aware of their obligations to keep the
information for authorised use only. Of course, no technology is fail-safe, but we have made every reasonable
effort to keep our systems up to date with the relevant protocols.
All personal data should be accessible only to those who need to use it. A judgement should be based upon the
sensitivity and value of the information in question; but we always consider keeping personal data:
Updated 24th May 2018
in a lockable room with controlled access.
in a locked drawer or filing cabinet.
if data is computerised it is stored on network servers and on password-protected databases and have suitable
security access levels determined, applied and monitored.
particular care is taken of portable ICT equipment, memory sticks etc. which are password protected and encrypted
to prevent unauthorised access.
The security measures that we have put in place ensure that:
only authorised people can access, alter, disclose or destroy personal data;
those people only act within the scope of their authority; and
if personal data is accidentally lost, altered or destroyed, it can be recovered to prevent any damage or distress to
the individuals concerned.
We may pass your information to our trusted third-party service providers who are authorised to work on our behalf,
for example to process SEPA Direct Debits. We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver
the service. It may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. We
will always only work with GDPR-compliant third parties. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this
transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best
to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any
transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and
security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest
you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to
the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Delphi Pharmaceuticals or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third part, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in
order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or
safety of Delphi Pharmaceuticals, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other
companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Updated 24th May 2018
We supply data to the analysis company IQVIA (formerly known as IMS). IQVIA use this data to create analysis
reports for stakeholders in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. All their reports are anonymised and your
data cannot be identified in any way. You can opt out of this at any stage.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right
at any time by contacting us at info@Delphipharm.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other companies and organisations. If you
follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we
do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any
personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in
accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with
details of the information we hold about you.
notified to you by e-mail.
The Data Protection Officer
Post: Delphi Pharmaceuticals
2651 AV, Berkel en Rodenrijs